March 20, 2023
1) Google March 2023 Broad Core Update Is Live.
2) Microsoft 365 Copilot: AI-Powered Tools To Boost Productivity.
3) Google Tests Replacing 3D Label With 360 Label.
Google Search is testing replacing the 3D label with a 360 label for products and images that you can rotate within the search results. I guess either 3D or 360 labels would work for this, and I guess Google is testing the alternative.
4) Meta Rolls Out Paid Verification for Facebook, Instagram in US.
5) OpenAI Releases GPT-4: Now Available In ChatGPT & Bing.
6) How Silicon Valley Bank’s collapse could compound a marketing slowdown.
7) Google is bringing A.I. chat to Gmail and Docs.
8) YouTube Studio rolls out podcast support and tools for Creators.
9) UK Bans TikTok on Government Devices, as US Pushes for the App to Separate from Chinese Ownership.
10) Google Business Profile Bug: Your Business Is Not Visible To Customers.
11) Google’s IP Addresses JSON File Is Updated Within A Few Days.
12) New Features and Updates for Shorts Viewers & Creators.
More insights to explore…
Affiliate Interview Series: Niche Affiliate Strategies.
Your SEO guide to the ChatGPT API.
Top Online Advertising Trends to Watch in 2023.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Advertise // Contact Us // Past Newsletters
Digital Marketing Tools // Digital Marketing Podcasts
Digital Marketing Terms // Digital Marketing Salary
Digital Marketing Consulting // Webinar Consulting
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel