July 1, 2021
1) Google rolls out new spam algorithm update.
Google’s Danny Sullivan confirms an algorithm update targeted at fighting spam is rolling out to search results.
The rollout of the update will conclude today, June 23, 2021. A second spam update will follow next week.
Exact details were not provided about this specific update. Though Google regularly rolls out spam updates to maintain the quality of its search results.
3) Twitter is opening applications to test Ticketed Spaces and Super Follows.
5) 66% of consumers expect free shipping on every purchase.
6) YouTube tests inclusion of time stamps in policy violation emails.
7) Facebook Analytics is going away: Should marketers really worry?
8) Snapchat shares new data on how its users are preparing for a return to normal, pre-COVID life.
9) 30+ Shopping cart abandonment statistics (and strategies for recouping lost sales).
10) India proposes tighter ecommerce rules targeting Amazon and Flipkart.
11) 66% of the audience use social networks to access news: Publishers need to “adapt to these more informal spaces”.
14) Instagram tests new content recommendations within the main feed, sometimes above profiles you follow.
15) Why great content beats third party cookies.
17) Facebook’s workplace adds Q&A enhancements, video chapters, knowledge library improvements.
18) How an Artisan Bakery is increasing SEO through competitor analysis.
19) Google: 4 ways the pandemic has changed shopping behaviors.
20) 11 Small changes for a big boost to your customer experience.
More insights to explore…
Why clickbait works and why you should do more of it.
Seven practical steps to create truly unique content.
How voice search is changing the SEO landscape and what you can do to prepare for it.
Demystifying Instagram’s algorithm, insights for marketers.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel