June 2, 2022
1) New Google News Trial Being Tested.
2) To settle a privacy lawsuit, Twitter will pay $150 million for using people’s security phone numbers to target ads.
Google’s John Mueller said that “rich results would not drop due to a slower response from the server.” He said this on Twitter when someone said they “lost 90% of our Recipe Rich Cards” at the same time as a “slower server response time.”
4) TikTok Announces New WooCommerce Plugin to Power More Shopping Options.
5) Google Ads Smart Display Campaign and Optimized Targeting Changes.
6) Reddit Launches New Program to Nurture Audio Talent in the App.
7) Is Google Search showing fewer sitelinks.
8) Snapchat Adds ‘Shared Stories’ to Fuel Collaborative Content.
9) YouTube Analytics Now Separates Data by Video Type.
10) Google Search Console to Change Coverage Report to Pages Report?
11) LinkedIn Provides Insight into How its Feed Algorithm Works in New Video Series.
12) Southeast Asia’s e-commerce market is still in its ‘opening act,’ says venture capital firm.
More insights to explore…
Russia-Ukraine war deals setback to Europe’s ad market.
Google Drive adding cut, copy, and paste shortcuts to greatly speed up file management.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel