February 27, 2023
1) New Bing AI Chat Now On Mobile With Voice Search.
2) New LinkedIn feature to boost your content visibility.
3) European Commission bans TikTok from corporate devices.
4) Google: Existing Sites Won’t Drop In Rankings Just Because Its An Exact Match Domain.
Google’s John Mueller said on Mastodon that an existing site would not drop in ranking just because it uses an exact match domain. “Changes like that would be due to other reasons,” he added.
5) Amazon Takes a 50% Cut of Seller’s Revenue.
6) Do Services in Google Business Profiles Impact Ranking?
7) Site management is changing in AdSense.
8) Google Ads Tests Disabling Opt Out Of Search Partners & Display Network.
9) Many Advertisers Complaining About Google Ads Account Suspensions.
10) Pinterest Highlights Positive Benefits of Pinterest Use via New Study.
11) How Google continuous scroll has impacted organic traffic.
12) Google Docs adding stopwatch, Calendar template, and other Smart Chips.
More insights to explore…
ChatGPT and SEO content: Where do we go from here?
New ways to multiply your results with Performance Max.
How to Build an Audience from Scratch.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Advertise // Contact Us // Past Newsletters
Digital Marketing Tools // Digital Marketing Podcasts
Digital Marketing Terms // Digital Marketing Salary
Digital Marketing Consulting // Webinar Consulting
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel