June 28, 2021
2) Google: Quality changes take several months to be reprocessed & reevaluated.
John Mueller of Google confirmed what most of you SEOs already know that it can take Google “several months” to understand quality changes that are made to a site. John Mueller said on Twitter “making significant quality changes across a site takes time to be picked up & reflected in search.” “These things often take several months to be reprocessed & reevaluated,” he said.
4) Google’s ad tech services hit by formal EU antitrust investigation.
12) The sports gambling opportunity for marketers.
18) Over 70% of US podcast listeners fast forward through ads.
19) How the smaller social players are doing, TikTok is staying, and young creator burnout.
More insights to explore…
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel