August 18, 2022
DMIEXPO TICKETS SALES IS OPEN NOW!
1) Adtech giant Criteo faces $65M fine in France for GDPR consent breaches.
3) European Adoption of Buy Now, Pay Later Apps Reached a Record 10 million Installs in H1 2022.
4) Google Now Supports Pros and Cons Structured Data for Reviews Pages.
Google now supports new structured data for pros and cons of editorial review pages. This new markup can be validated in the Rich Results testing tool and other Search Console tools (I assume).
4) TikTok Announces New Support Programs for Black Business Month.
5) Google Search Console Reporting to Gain Google Lens? Not Yet…
6) Shein downloads jump 13% surpassing Amazon.
7) Google Search Showing Fewer Review Rich Results In Shopping Vertical.
8) Shopify Customer Data: Top Trends, Collection Methods, and Best Practices in 2022.
9) Instagram will shut down its affiliate commerce program on August 31.
10) Google: Dynamic Rendering Is A Workaround and Not A Long-Term Solution.
11) New Data! 18 Gen Z Characteristics & Stats (+How to Market to Them).
12) Walmart Expands Spanish Search on Walmart.com.
More insights to explore…
The Rise of the LinkedIn B2B Influencer.
Zero-Click Content: The Counterintuitive Way to Succeed in a Platform-Native World.
Web3 for news publishers: What’s the long-term potential?
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel