October 28, 2022
Less than 3 weeks for the DMEIXPO
November 13-14, 2022
1) YouTube Announces New Ad Options, Including ‘Moment Blast’ and Expanded Audio Placements.
3) Google Product Panel In Search Testing Expand Pricing Details.
Google is testing a new interface and user experience for the product panel results in Google Search. The new interface has the price with arrows to expand the price, which breaks down the base price, delivery cost, taxes, and more.
4) Google Grouping Photos By Category For Some Business Profiles.
5) Meta rolls out Branded Content on Reels.
6) Google Ads Setting For Broad Match Only For Entire Campaigns Is A Limited Test.
7) Instagram is testing an in-app scheduling tool for posts and reels.
8) DuckDuckGo’s privacy-focused Mac browser is now available for public beta testing.
9) Google Ads Performance Max Working On & Investing In Decreasing Invalid Leads.
10) Klarna launches new creator features and shoppable video.
11) Google: A Character Is Needed After The /? Of A URL To Be Unique.
12) 37% say travel apps aren’t helpful to manage changing plans.
More insights to explore…
A 26-Year-Old Billionaire Built Fortune on Virtual YouTube Stars.
Microsoft prepares for second round of layoffs.
Firefox’s new View panel helps you keep tabs on all your tabs.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel