June 7, 2021
1) Google outlines coming ecommerce advances, including improved AR product displays.
There are now over one billion shopping sessions happening across Google every day. More consumers are shopping online than ever before, and they’re meeting a brand-new generation of digital-first retailers, each with their own unique products, stories and values to share. At Google, we’re working on more ways to bridge the connection between retailers and consumers, so that retailers can build direct and lasting relationships with their customers.
Last week at Google I/O, we announced a new Shopify integration, and today, we’re sharing that retailers on WooCommerce, GoDaddy and Square will soon be able to integrate with Google easily and for free. This open ecosystem approach means that retailers will have even more ways to get discovered across Google, and shoppers will have even more choice.
3) Facebook targeting individuals who spread false information.
6) An article about Biden’s changes to the White House website went viral. Here’s what happened next.
8) Google: SEO does not cause visible problems on websites.
14) Twitter’s App Store listing confirms $2.99 price for ‘Twitter Blue’ paid service.
17) WhatsApp: A case study in consumer trust.
More insights to explore…
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel