December 29, 2022
1) Tumblr launches livestreaming to capture bigger share of creator market.
2) Mastodon Reaches 2.5 Million Users, Founder Holds Reddit AMA.
3) Google: No Core Update During Remainder Of The Year.
Google’s John Mueller said that Google has no plans to release another core update in 2022. This was in response to a number of SEOs worrying that Google might release one by year’s end. John said on Twitter, “just to be clear, there’s no core update lined up for the rest of the year.”
4) YouTube Adds New Shorts Insights and Post Presentation Options.
5) Adjacency Controls & 3rd-Party Measurement: Giving advertisers more control over where ads appear.
6) Netflix lets advertisers take their money back after missing viewership targets.
7) Influencer marketing in 2023: What do the experts predict?
8) Does ChatGPT really pose a threat to search engines?
10) TikTok: Learn why a video is recommended For You.
11) AI Creation Tools Will Change the Way We Create, Engage and Interact in 2023.
12) How to Use Digital Ads Data to Improve Your Brand Story.
More insights to explore…
Google’s John Mueller: WordPress Not Inherently Better For SEO.
How Gen Z consumes media in 5 charts.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel