November 15, 2021
Top Trending Products to Sell Online 2022
We’ve just updated our list of the top trending products to sell online in 2022 – check out the latest updated list!
1) Google Loses Antitrust Shopping Search $2.8B Fine But Wins iOS Tracking UK Case $4B Fine
It was a busy morning for Google in the European region; first losing its EU antitrust case for $2.8 billion for abusing search engine dominance by promoting its own shopping service. Then the UK Supreme Court dismissing the case against Google for allegedly tracking iOS Safari users without their consent for $4 billion.
2) Amazon & PayPal will accept Venmo payments starting in 2022.
3) Google Keyword Planner Tool gains year-over-year, 3-month change and trends data.
Checkout with Venmo – PayPal Smart Payment Button
In this video we give a brief overview of how the new Checkout with Venmo button works for sellers that have connected PayPal as their payment provider.
4) $72 billion spent on e-commerce in October, but shoppers report 2 billion out-of-stock messages: Adobe.
5) Meta: New Tools to Empower Community Builders in Facebook Groups.
6) Google Confirms Intrusive Interstitials Ding Will Apply to Desktop Sites.
9) Twitter will now let you pay to undo tweets and read ad-free news in the US.
11) What would Zuckerberg’s Metaverse mean for eCommerce?
More insights to explore…
State of Content Ops & Outsourcing Report 2021 — How Businesses Scale Content.
11 Legitimately Scary PPC Stats Every Advertiser Should Know.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel