November 16, 2022
1) Google Tests Multiple Size Sitelinks Designs.
2) TikTok plans to add gaming to its app.
3) Google Local Reviews Shows Number of Reviews In City.
Google’s local listings show for some listings the number of reviews left by a specific reviewer in a particular location. So if a specific person left 15 reviews and those reviews are for businesses within a particular city, Google may show that.
4) App trends: Users are spending 16% more on dating apps.
5) Google Search Shopping Pre-Owned Green Leaf Labels.
6) Chinese mobile game sales fall 19% as regulations tighten.
7) Google Rewriting Your Titles Is Not a Sign of a Quality Issue, Said Google.
8) Intrinsic in-game ads are least distracting app adverts.
10) B2B Ecommerce: Why Taking Your B2B Business Online is a Smart Strategy to Scale.
11) Google Local Finder Auto-Play Video Thumbnails.
12) Mastodon usage spikes after Musk’s Twitter takeover.
More insights to explore…
Gmail’s integrated Material You redesign is fully replacing the ‘original view’.
How to appeal to Gen Z holiday shoppers, based on data.
More From Google on AI Content – It’s About If the Content Is Helpful.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel