December 21, 2021
1) Google: We Won’t Penalize Your Site for Not Nofollowing Affiliate Links.
2) All In One SEO Vulnerability Affects +3 Million Sites.
There has been a lot of local SEOs talking about the big shake up in the local results over the past week. It might be related to a Google local search algorithm update (Google has not confirmed it yet) or might be some spam fighting efforts. But I am seeing both complaints about there now being too much local spam and also folks saying Google has cleaned up a lot of spam.
There are two threads at the Local Search Forums about the fluctuations and I spotted a number of posts on social, some I can share and some I cannot share (because they are not public) here).
4) Pinterest rolls out the option to reply to comments with videos.
5) 100+ Surprising Video Marketing Statistics You Should Know in 2022.
6) Adobe Announces Free Creative Cloud Express.
How to Use Adobe Creative Cloud Express?
Adobe Creative Cloud Express is a new web-based app that allows you to create graphics and photos on the go.
8) Major Google Algorithm Updates You Need to Know For 2022 Planning.
9) Google doubles down on re-entry into consumer AR with renewed focus on hardware, software.
10) Top Trending Topics: What People Talked About in 2021.
11) WhatsApp can now preview voice messages before sending them.
More insights to explore…
Get to Know Google Analytics 4: A Complete Guide.
Google Analytics vs. Google Analytics 360.
11 tips from one of YouTube’s fastest growing creators.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel