May 4, 2022
1) LinkedIn Adds New Profile Links and Newsletter Promotion Options.
2) Microsoft Bing Ethical Shopping Hub Now Available in the US.
Google is showing a “deals” tab on some local business listings. I am not sure if this is new or not, I know I covered deal labels in the local business listings but I am not sure if I saw a tab devoted to just deals?
4) Facebook Adds Music Clips in Comments to Add New Context to Your Replies.
5) Nine More Policies Added to Google Ads Strike Based System.
6) Twitter is testing a CC button for captions on videos.
7) It’s Gone: The Google Search Console URL Parameter Tool Is Now Offline.
8) Instagram tests a Templates feature, which allows you to copy formats from other Reels.
9) Reddit is spending $1 million to fund its users’ best ideas and competitions.
10) Google Play Store’s app privacy labels start appearing.
11) Remerge releases a complete guide to designing effective mobile retargeting and UA ads.
12) Amex earnings buoyed by customers’ return to spending.
More insights to explore…
How to tackle data chaos, digital ad revenue on fire, and the best example of personalization.
Apple sharpens payments suite with security and acceptance enhancements.
40+ Mother’s Day Instagram Captions for Everyone in Your Audience.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel