May 12, 2022
1) Cloudflare Names OVH and Hetzner as Origins of DDOS Attack.
2) Microsoft Advertising is rolling out Auto-generated remarketing lists and more.
3) Google now lets you limit gambling, dating, pregnancy, and other sensitive ads.
Google is expanding its sensitive ad categories options, letting users limit how many ads they see about dating, pregnancy, parenting, and weight loss, and making those settings apply to more places. The feature was introduced as a way to let people see fewer ads on YouTube about potentially addictive gambling or alcoholic products, but now it seems that Google is expanding it to cover other potentially uncomfortable or traumatic subjects.
4) Adobe and Meta Partner to Provide Small Businesses with Essential Creative and Marketing Skills.
5) Facebook Tests New Stories-Like Notifications Bubbles to Boost Engagement.
6) 2022 Google Merchant Center Product Data Specification Updates.
7) Instagram is testing a TikTok-like full-screen feed.
8) How China’s recent pandemic lockdowns impact time spent with media
9) Google Reduces Visibility of Business Edits with Color Changes To Updates.
11) You Can Now Remove Personally Identifiable Information (PII) From Google Search.
12) Google Patent for Modifying Results Based on Generic Ratings.
More insights to explore…
7 Things You Need to Know About the Digital Services Act (DSA).
Product-Driven SEO: What Most SEOs Are Missing Out These Days with Rand Fishkin.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel