January 13, 2022
1) Cookies: the CNIL fines GOOGLE a total of 150 million euros and FACEBOOK 60 million euros for non-compliance with French legislation.
2) Google AdSense Resumes Related Search Experiments After 8 Months.
3) Google launches ‘Shops’ section in mobile search results.
The Shops section shows three to ten retailers based on their organic search rankings.
Google has launched a “Shops” section in the mobile search results, a company spokesperson has confirmed to Search Engine Land. The Shops section shows three retailers (but can be expanded to show up to ten) based on their organic search rankings and is available on mobile devices for select shopping-related queries in the U.S.
4) Google: One Part of Site Can Hurt Entire Site Quality.
John Mueller discusses how Google assesses websites for site quality, which is important given how so many sites have trouble with indexing
Google’s John Mueller answered a question about a poor translation on a website. He expanded his answer to address the issue of how Google rates a website for quality when one section of it is of poor quality.
While the question is about a section of a site that has a poor translation, Mueller’s answer provides insights into how site quality, even in one section of a site, can affect the entire website and the rankings.
5) In the News: New Tax Rule and Last Chance Business Grant Opportunities.
6) Google Chrome rival Brave reports another big jump in users.
7) New Instagram test brings back the chronological feed.
8) H&M Group Fashions a Sustainable Brand Marketing Strategy on LinkedIn.
9) Google Local Results Displays Bike & Car Charging Icons in Local Results.
10) One platform wins big in the ad-supported streaming wars.
11) Twitter just sold its mobile ad business for more than a billion dollars.
12) Google Discover Tests New Look for Trending Searches.
More insights to explore…
Author Archive Pages And E-A-T.
100 Marketing Tactics to Grow Your Shopify Store in 2022 (with Examples).
Emojis in Email Subject Lines: A Tactical Guide for 2022.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel