January 5, 2022
1) Amazon has been overtaken by three ecommerce rivals you’ve never heard of.
2) LinkedIn Defeats Lawsuit Over Inflated Ad Metrics.
3) Google: Quality of Your Languages on Your Multilingual Site Can Impact Each Other.
Google’s John Mueller confirmed on the December 31st SEO hangout that if you have multiple versions of your site (on the same domain name), and one version is deemed high quality by Google and the other version is deemed low quality by Google – the low quality version can negatively impact the high quality version. And yes, we should all know by now that quality is at the site level and significant portions of your site can impact other portions of that same site.
4) CES and NRF try to stay the course.
5) Google Business Profile Products “Mark as Special” For Top Placement.
6) Semrush: December the Most Volatile Month for Google Search Of 2021.
7) Google December Product Reviews Update Affects More Than English Language Sites?
8) Microsoft issues a fix for Exchange Y2K22 bug that shut down company emails.
9) Google Maps tests ‘Dock to bottom’ feature on desktop for better quick location access.
More insights to explore…
Branding Glossary: Your Complete Dictionary of Brand Concepts & Phrases.
How to Make and Sell Merch on TikTok.
Personal Brand, Meet Business Brand: How Small Business Owners Can Make Them Work Together.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel