September 22, 2021
1) Twitter expands access to professional profiles and ticketed spaces.
3) Google hotel search results drops visit website button.
Google has dropped the “website” button in the Google hotel search listings. Previously, if you clicked on a hotel listing, the listing detail page would show a “website” button. That button would take you to the hotel’s website landing page, to potentially book there.
4) Number of messaging app users to rise 6% to 3 billion in 2021.
5) YouTube adds traffic & revenue data to mobile analytics.
6) UK AOP launches Publishing Tech Talk event focusing on best-in-class publisher tools.
7) LinkedIn launches creator accelerator program, announces new events to support creators.
8) Google crawl rate setting takes a day to work.
9) Ireland’s failure to enforce EU law against Big Tech is slowing down Europe’s GDPR enforcement.
10) Mediaocean partners with TikTok to expand options for brands.
11) The myth of cannibalization in the media still persists: Text, video and audio can all work.
12) How a website conversion strategy increased business inquiries by 37%.
More insights to explore…
Buying groceries online, secondhand marketplace apps, and virtual try-on technology.
How Cloudflare Images can make your life easier.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel