April 19, 2022
1) AdSense Pausing Monetization on Some Ukraine Related Topics.
2) WordPress Elementor Plugin Remote Code Execution Vulnerability.
3) Highly Cited Label In Google Search Tops Stories Now Live.
Google announced a new label for top stories named “highly cited” about two weeks ago. The highly cited label is now showing up for select news stories in the mobile search results.
5) Meta tests new creator tools and funding opportunities.
6) Google Now Says Automatically Generated Content Against Guidelines When Intended to Manipulate Search Rankings.
8) DuckDuckGo’s privacy-centric browser arrives on Mac.
9) Google Ads launches manager account dashboards.
10) TikTok Expands Test of Downvotes for Video Replies, Adds New Prompts to Highlight its Safety Tools.
11) Now Finished: March 2022 Google Product Reviews Update.
12) Playable in-game ads are most effective but marketers should consider motivation.
More insights to explore…
Almost half of mobile gamers drink alcohol weekly.
How 100 year-old candy company @seescandies maintains their sweet legacy using Twitter.
LinkedIn: Developing an Effective SEO Content Strategy in 2022 – Where to Focus.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel