November 2, 2022
1) Microsoft FY23 Q1: LinkedIn up 17%, search and news revenue up 11%.
2) Google Announces 7 Local Search Updates.
3) Apple’s new App Store tax on ads is a direct shot at Meta.
Google may be showing fewer rich results, specifically, FAQ rich results and possibly people also ask (although I think that is a bug with the tracking tools). RankRanger is showing a 3 to 4 point drop on the FAQ rich results displaying in Google Search.
5) Spotify says Apple is ‘choking competition’ and ruining its audiobook store.
6) Google’s revenue continues to grow as its profits are still shrinking.
7) Twitter’s Most Active Users Have Reportedly Stopped Tweeting.
8) Turn insights into ROI with Google Analytics.
9) Launched: Audio Ads to engage with users listening on YouTube.
10) Google Local Pack in Web Search Showing Up Less Often?
11) Countdown to compliance as EU’s Digital Services Act published.
12) New Google Business Profile Web Search Menu Now Rolling Out.
More insights to explore…
Crypto winter is hurting Google’s ad empire.
Shutterstock will start selling AI-generated stock imagery with help from OpenAI.
Rising Shipping Costs Prompt Businesses to Get Creative with Deliveries.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel