November 28, 2022
1) Bing Promoting TikTok In Search Results
2) Shopify is testing a new universal search feature
3) Google Discover Changes “More Recommendations” Label To “More Products” Signaling Deeper Push Into Shopping And E-commerce
More recommendations” button to “More products” signaling a deeper push into shopping and e-commerce. The button leads to a task dashboard to assist users with shopping.
when tapping “More products” in Discover, will take you to a task dashboard that first provides updates based on products you’ve been researching (including price drops where applicable).
4) UK’s digital services tax reaps almost £360m from US tech giants in first year
5) Deloitte: Shoppers to spend an average of $500 during Black Friday week
6) Streaming apps boost advertising spend to target younger users on social platforms
8) YouTube releases in-depth podcasting guide with best practices
9) 97% of in-game revenues come from repeat purchases
10) Updates to Gambling and games policy (November 2022)
12) YouTube Adds Quizzes as a Community Post Option, Expands Visual Editing Tools
More insights to explore…
32 Predictions for Social Media Marketing in 2023
Google Helpful Content Update: What it Means and What to Know
5 Ways to Make the Best of the Five Latest Google Ads Features
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel