December 7, 2020
Here is the roundup for things happening:
1) The DOJ is suing Facebook for side-stepping visa rules.
3) Facebook Ad account is disabled? here’s what you can do.
4) How social networks drive billions of search visits with SEO – Discover some organic growth strategies that you can apply on your own sites.
5) 300 marketers were asked how real people use tech. Their replies were oh, boy.
6) Adobe users targeted in dangerous new phishing campaign.
7) The 101 best and worst business moves of the pandemic.
8) Discover the top online marketplaces? (Not Amazon…)
9) Here is what we’ve learned from analyzing over 306m keywords.
10) Microsoft’s new analytics tools help you keep track of all your business data.
11) This new feature in Microsoft Excel will revolutionize the way you build formulas.
13) Google News will soon unlock paywalled content for iOS and Android users
14) YouTube introduces new feature to address toxic comments.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz