May 2, 2022
1) Google Play Store reportedly hit 28.3 billion app downloads in Q1 2022, led by Instagram.
2) App usage grew 36% over the last two years.
3) Google Business Profile Adds Products Performance Metrics.
Google has added a section to the Google Business Profile Performance Metrics (formerly Google My Business Insights) for products. This section shows you how your products performed in Google Maps and local search. It shows you how many people viewed your products and what your top products are.
4) Meta says Reels now makes up over 20% of the time users spend on Instagram.
5) Reddit launches Creator Fund.
6) YouTube Shorts Hits 30 billion Views Per Day.
7) Netflix rival streaming apps now represent combined 61% of market share.
8) Pinterest Adds 2 Million Users in Q1, Flags Ongoing Revenue Impacts.
9) Google Search Tests Images on Left Side Of Search Result Snippets.
10) Google: Improved header bidding support in Google Ad Manager.
11) Nearly half of US consumers have been served incorrect ads.
12) LinkedIn Continues to See ‘Record Levels’ of Engagement, Revenue Up 34%.
More insights to explore…
Judge’s refusal to let Elon Musk out of his SEC settlement notes the limits of his right to free speech.
How the Google Ads extensions upgrade may impact your accounts.
Fraud Sucks! Fight Back with Shopify Protect, Shop Pay’s Free Fraud Protection.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel