January 19, 2022
1) Apple paid out $260 billion to app developers since the launch of the App Store.
3) Google Business Profile Makes New Mangers & Owners Wait 7 Days To Manager Profiles.
Google is putting new Google Business Profile owners and managers into a sandbox, penalty box or a waiting room for seven-days before they can manage all of the features in the Google Business Profile account. This is a new, I guess, security feature, Google added the other day.
5) Ecommerce spending broke holiday records in 2021: U.S. consumers spent a record $204.5 billion online in November and December.
6) Google: Manual Actions Backlogged & Delayed Responses.
7) Hootsuite: Social Media Image Sizes 2022: Cheat Sheet for Every Network.
8) Nigeria lifts ban on Twitter, says the social media giant has met conditions.
9) Mobile app ad spend jumped 23% while user app session lengths grew in 2021.
10) Twitter finally adds keyword blocking.
11) 13 Inexpensive Small-Business Marketing Ideas That Actually Work.
12) Sell B2B on Amazon Business.
13) Instagram Sees Boost in Download Numbers as Usage Grows in India.
More insights to explore…
How event marketers can use hologram technology for live and hybrid experiences.
When it comes to prioritizing digital experiences, it’s either now or never.
3 Entrepreneurial Uses of Artificial Intelligence That Will Change Your Business.
Social Media Usage Statistics for Digital Marketers In 2022.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel