October 30, 2023
1) Google’s ad sales growth accelerated in 3Q, but investors are unimpressed with the performance.
Google has a new ad format called AR beauty ads. In Google Shopping ads you can now add the “try-on experience” in place of the search ad’s product image. “With AR beauty ads, brands have a new way to promote their lip and eye products (with foundation coming soon),” Google said.
4) Snap revenue up 5% on stronger digital ad market.
5) Microsoft relaunches pubCenter, its Google AdSense alternative.
6) SGE Responses Continue To Shrink In Google Search Results.
7) YouTube Expands Creator Monetization Options to More Regions.
8) Google Chrome’s new IP Protection will hide users’ IP addresses.
9) TikTok is testing 15-minute uploads with select users.
10) LinkedIn Reports ‘Record Levels’ of Engagement With 985M Members.
11) Google About This Image Now Live Recency Of Image, AI Details & More.
12) Google AdSense Vignettes Ads New Frequency Controls.
More insights to explore…
Google Ads API Version 15 Now Available.
Study (pdf): Blogs appear most often in top Google positions.
How to improve PPC campaign performance: A checklist.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel