February 8, 2021
1) Google agrees to pay for (some) Australian news.
Google announced that after a negotiation, they have reached an agreement to begin paying for Australian News with publishers. It’s unclear as of now, if this is enough to stop Australian legislation that Google claims will force it to leave the country.
2) This hugely popular Chrome extension was riddled with malware.
3) Google video on duplicate content from AdSense to search.
4) New Amazon mobile GetLink for social media affiliate sharing.
5) E-commerce sites around the world could be at risk from this major threat.
6) Twitter provides recommendations to help advertisers prepare for coming IDFA change.
7) What you need to know about Google’s SMITH and BERT.
8) Google: What the world’s most effective video campaigns reveal about the future of creative.
9) Google Ads to phase out modified broad match.