September 27, 2021
1) Google Announces “Things to Do” Free Listing & Ad Unit.
2) TikTok Outlines Rising Opportunities for ecommerce, and the Unique Potential for Brands in the App.
3) Google will let you check up on advertisers’ campaign histories.
Google will start giving users more information about who’s running the ads they see. The company’s “About this ad” menu will show basic information about advertisers, as well as any other ads they’ve run in the past 30 days. The goal is to help users better judge whether a given ad buyer is trustworthy, following criticism about scams on the platform.
4) Facebook Outlines Impacts of Apple’s Data Tracking Update, Provides Tips on How Brands Can Improve Ad Performance.
5) WordPress Ninja Forms Vulnerability Exposes Over a Million Sites.
6) Google Publishes New, Practical Guide on Key Ad Creative Best Practices and Tips.
7) YouTube tests video downloads for your desktop browser.
8) Latin America’s second wave of digital transformation.
11) YouTube Launches Super Chat and Super Stickers in More Regions, Adds New Comment Translation Options.
12) Snapchat Provides Insights into How its Users Expect Brands to Approach Latin and Hispanic Heritage Month.
More insights to explore…
9 in 10 creators want a new community platform (results from a 600-creator survey).
NEW Advertising Benchmarks for Home Services in 2021.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel