February 23, 2023
1) Google asks employees to rewrite Bard’s bad responses, says the A.I. ‘learns best by example’.
2) Ads for cannabis are now allowed on Twitter.
3) Google Ads Gains Quick Campaign Settings Button.
Google Ads seems to be rolling out a small but yet powerful icon in the campaigns listing where you can quickly open up the settings for the campaign without clicking through numerous screens.
4) Taboola launches “turnkey commerce” solution, with TIME as the first client.
5) Survey Says SEO Think Microsoft will Gain Less Than 5% Market Share From Google.
6) Google Chrome Lighthouse 10 Contains Two New Audits.
7) Microsoft Discusses Coming Ads in Bing Chatbot Experience.
8) Bing Featured Snippet More Expansion Button.
9) TikTok Provides 70,000 New Data Insights to Help Marketers Maximize Their In-App Efforts.
10) WordPress Vulnerability: ShortPixel Enable Media Replace Plugin.
11) YouTube Adds Shorts as Comment Replies, New Data Stories Cards.
12) Microsoft limits Bing chat to five replies to stop the AI from getting real weird.
More insights to explore…
Is AI content helping or hurting your website?
8 YouTube Optimization Features You Aren’t Using Yet.
What is short-form content? Your guide to when and how to use it.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Advertise // Contact Us // Past Newsletters
Digital Marketing Tools // Digital Marketing Podcasts
Digital Marketing Terms // Digital Marketing Salary
Digital Marketing Consulting // Webinar Consulting
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel