June 13, 2022
1) Google Title Link Algorithm Update for Multi-Language Or Transliterated Titles.
2) WP Engine Acquires Company Behind ACF, WP Migrate & Better Search and Replace.
3) New Google Ads Travel Features: Business Profile Hotel Rates, Feedless Onboarding & Travel Goals with Performance Max.
Google announced last week a bunch of new travel ad and local features. These include the ability to add hotel rates directly on Google Business Profile, “feedless onboarding” for Google Hotel Ads, and Performance Max that use travel goals.
4) Google: Don’t Put Your Company Name in Blank Image Alt Text.
5) Meta rumored to develop ‘Basic Ads’ in response to recent privacy changes.
6) TikTok Launches New Season of its ‘Made for TikTok’ Marketing Tips Series.
7) WordPress Community Reacts To 6.0 Arturo.
8) YouTube Shopping presents Beauty Festival 2022 and First-Ever Shoppable Shorts Challenge.
9) Instagram Update Could Impact Reach for Some Accounts.
10) Twitter Launches Audio Translations for Charts for Visually Impaired Users.
11) TikTok’s new Bitmoji-like Avatars feature lets you record videos as an animated version of yourself.
12) Ahrefs CEO Answers SEO Questions About ‘Yep’ In Exclusive Interview.
More insights to explore…
Social commerce soars as 61% of 25- to 34-year-olds buy on social media.
Automotive TV Spending Up Nearly 38% In May.
“People not platforms”: What marketers can learn about community from Reddit and Love Island.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel