January 26, 2022
1) Google: We Don’t Push Out Search Algorithm Rollouts Right Before Weekends.
2) TikTok begins testing support for paid subscriptions.
3) Confirmed Bug with Google Ads Discovery & Performance Max Campaign, Plus New Placement Reports.
Google Ads confirmed some sort of bug with Discovery and Performance Max campaigns that are a “significant subset of users.” It is unclear what this bug is, but it started last night at around 11pm ET. Also, George Nguyen at Search Engine Land spotted that Google released new placement reports for Performance Max campaigns.
4) Apple isn’t requiring verification for education discounts anymore.
5) Some Sites Seeing Massive Crawl Spikes from Googlebot.
6) How Twitter could take NFTs mainstream.
7) Google: SEO Site Migrations Are Hard Because URL Signals Need to Be Forwarded.
8) Study: When it comes to privacy, customers and marketers want the same things.
9) Google Wants to Make Crawling More Efficient & Environmentally Friendly.
10) Email Marketing Statistics You Should Know in 2022.
11) Federal Vampire & Zombie Agency Disappears from Google Search.
12) 1Password has plans to get companies to actually use one password.
More insights to explore…
Does Google Have a Problem with Big Robots.txt Files?
10 Expert Predictions for Email in 2022.
What Does the Future Hold for PayPal?
Influencer Marketing for SEO: How to work with influencers for better content and higher search rankings.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel