November 11, 2022
Less than 2 days, DMIEXPO Begins!
Get Your Tickets Now!
1) Google Adds New Shopping Features for the Holidays, Which Could Have Big Implications for Retailers.
2) Snapchat Integrates with BigCommerce to Facilitate More In-App Shopping Options.
3) Google adds Google Lens button to home page search box.
Google has added the Google Lens button to the Google home page, by the search box. Google Lens allows you to search by uploading a photo to Google Search and then Google matches visually similar search results for you.
4) Sponsored Display launches video creative capabilities to better showcase products and brands.
5) Google is getting rid of similar audiences segments.
6) LinkedIn: What B2B Content Marketers Need to Know About the Latest Trends Report.
8) 71% Of Marketers Are Struggling to Meet Customer Expectations.
9) Google lets advertisers have more control over its clean room.
10) Microsoft Performance Max import updates.
11) Google is shutting down its dedicated Street View app next year.
12) AI is designing marketing art. Here’s what you should know.
More insights to explore…
Microsoft Edge is making PC-to-Android file and link sharing even easier.
How To Scale From 0 to 200,000 Visits w/ Gaetano DiNardi.
Twitter alternatives for the Musk-averse.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel