November 11, 2020
YOUR LOGO HERE (READ MORE)
Between all the holidays fuss, Black Friday and Cyber Monday, many businesses and marketers forget Singles Day.
With 47% of adults over 18 in the US are singles (that is 155 million singles), this day should be getting attention: get these Singles’ Day marketing best practices,
Afterall, these 4 single guys generated over $4 billion from Seinfeld 180 episodes, making it cool to be singles.
“90 to 95 percent of the population is un-dateable”, Jerry Seinfeld
“You’re giving me the “it’s not you, it’s me” routine? I invented “it’s not you, it’s me!” Nobody tells me it’s them, not me! If it’s anybody, it’s me”, George Costanza
A few things happening:
1) Here’s why you should take Google’s link building advice with a grain of salt and focus on tactics with proven results that will serve your company’s goals.
2) Top 10 changes that impacted Google My Business.
3) Microsoft Edge’s latest feature could help save you stacks of cash.
4) How to create content people remember.
5) Using auction insights for better PPC competitor analysis.