September 17, 2021
1) Cloudflare introducing: Custom hostname analytics.
2) Google Lighthouse 8.3.0 Update.
3) The Gmail app takes calls now, too, because Google wants it to do everything.
Google is announcing even more Google Workspace features today, part of an increased cadence of changes to the company’s office and communications software suite over the past year or so. Today’s announcement is a bit of a milestone, however. Although there is still the smattering of small and coming-soon updates, the bigger change is that Gmail is getting a redesign that reveals its true nature in Google’s eyes: the central hub for every Google communication app.
4) Southeast Asia: A region ready for an ecommerce boom.
5) Google’s rename of ‘Rooms’ in Chat and Gmail to ‘Spaces’ is now underway.
6) Microsoft Word Online will soon feel a little more like Google Docs.
7) Google’s incredible new photo AI makes ‘Zoom and enhance’ a real thing.
8) More than 3 in 5 YouTube video views occur on mobile devices.
9) Google may automate the removal of recipe rich results for listicles.
11) Beware – that Windows 11 document is probably a scam.
12) Zapier’s CEO on the low-code/no-code future of the internet.
13) Twitter tests a new timeline with edge-to-edge picture and video.
15) 6 lessons and predictions from the best social media campaign ideas of 2021.
16) Social Media Management: Monitoring your social pages & interactions.
17) How to improve WordPress SEO via your categories and tags.
18) You can add Google posts directly from Google search.
19) 9 Examples of effective Google Ads campaigns.
20) How to implement the 4 Ps of marketing.
More insights to explore…
26 SEO content writing hacks.
The complete guide to trademarks.
How to trademark a logo.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel