December 8, 2020
Here is the roundup for things happening:
1) Featured snippets account for a 35.1% share of all clicks (Research Insights)
5) How does the ecommerce experience in China differ from the west?
6) Even gift cards aren’t safe from hackers this holiday season.
7) Google is rolling out Emoji Kitchen cooks up a new batch of mashups.
8) Apple’s data-collection ‘nutrition labels’ for apps will begin appearing next week.
9) How to come up with tangential content ideas?
10) How converge effectively incorporates conversation ads into higher education marketing campaigns.
11) How does B2B social media differ from B2C?
12) Chrome OS adds tab search to help you find that one tab you opened hours ago but need to look at again.
Have an awesome Tuesday!
— Itay Paz