February 22, 2021
3) Google’s John Mueller offered feedback on an indexing issue specific to changing to a domain that was previously parked.
4) Facebook’s Australian news ban also blocked links to weather, government services, poetry, and accidently blocked itself too.
Facebook blocked dozens of charity groups, nonprofit organizations, and even random big box retailers in Australia late Wednesday, a move that appears to be collateral damage from Facebook’s ban on news in the country. Facebook even briefly blocked its own page in Australia, according to multiple reports and confirmation from a Facebook spokesperson.
5) Facebook knew for years ad reach estimates were based on ‘wrong data’ but blocked fixes over revenue impact, per court filing.
6) WordPress plugin exploit puts more than one million sites at risk.
7) Google: WhoisGuard does not impact SEO & rankings.
8) How digital businesses should conduct operations in a post-pandemic world.
9) Google battles fraudsters and vandals as maps reaches 970 million submissions.
10) Responsive search ads are now default type for Google Ads.
11) Google Ads vs Facebook Ads: Which is better for your 2021 ad strategy?
12) Hackers stealing credit card details using Google apps.
13) Four common SEO problems with Shopify and how to fix them.
14) Reducing the spread of misinformation on social media: What would a do-over look like?
15) Google hosts Search Central Live, a free event on February 24.
16) How to find lots of easy affiliate keywords & niches [new tactic].
17) How to maintain email deliverability when switching marketing automation tools.
18) The advertisers guide to the GDPR.
19) Here’s how Nvidia plans to stop crypto miners from buying gaming GPUs.
20) Signed, sealed, delivered: What drives millennials to buy?
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz