October 4, 2021
1) Google’s Search On fall 2021 event: news and announcements.
3) Instagram Reels are now widely available on Facebook in the US.
A little over a month after Facebook announced a test blending Instagram Reels’ short-form video content with its main Facebook app, the company is ready to roll it out fully in the US. Now, the creators who use it can create reels on Facebook, and Facebook is testing suggestions that will push the videos to its users.
4) Facebook Announces Season 2 of its ‘Social Skills’ Business Tips Video Series.
6) TikTok Shopping expands with more partnerships, LIVE Shopping, new ads and more.
8) Segmentation and Personalization in Email Marketing.
10) Pinterest Shares New Insights into Halloween Search Trends.
11) Want to Buy TikTok Followers? Here’s What Happens When You Do.
12) Inside Google Marketing: 3 rules driving our holiday retail strategy.
More insights to explore…
How Marketing Compliance Fits into Your Marketing Strategy.
Developers hate WordPress — and so should marketers.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel