December 17, 2021
1) Google’s Year in Search 2021: Redefining Normal.
2) WordPress Security Plugin Exposes +1 Million Websites.
eBay now lets you get a 360-degree look at some of the sneakers it has for sale, all thanks to its handy new 3D viewing tool, called eBay 3D true view. In a post on eBay’s website, the e-commerce platform said that the feature will let sellers add interactive images of their sneakers to listings. It’s partnering with Unity, a platform that can be used for real-time 3D modeling, to pilot the feature.
4) Meta Introduces Professional Mode for Facebook Profiles.
5) Consumer spending in-app continues to climb while installs fall flat.
7) Ads Creative Studio’s Asset Library is coming to Google Ads.
8) Microsoft tempts software pirates with 50 percent discount on Office.
9) Instagram launches Playback so you can relive your favorite Stories from 2021.
10) Official: Google Moves Local Pack Results Higher & Map on Right Side.
11) TikTok tests app specifically for sellers.
12) Shoppers are right to worry about holiday supply chain problems.
13) Meta rolls out a suite of new features and discovery tools for Facebook Live creators.
More insights to explore…
The World’s Biggest Startups: Top Unicorns of 2021.
Gen X are active mobile gamers – and other insights for mobile advertisers.
The future of Amazon ads, Walmart preps for battle, and is the internet becoming QVC?
Do Links Still Matter for Rankings? A Study by Ahrefs.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel