May 13, 2021
2) eBay could soon accept cryptocurrency payments.
“We are always looking at the most relevant forms of payment and will continue to assess that going forward. We have no immediate plans, but it (cryptocurrency) is something we are keeping an eye on,” eBay told Reuters.
7) 63% users willing to accept light, non-intrusive ads: How publishers can reconfigure their advertising strategies.
8) Microsoft to fully remove Adobe Flash from Windows 10 in July.
16) Ecommerce Insights from China’s Pinduoduo.
18) How to report a Google search indexing issue.
19) WordPress saves creative Commons search engine from shutting down.
More insights to explore…
5 Challenges ecommerce brands are facing in 2021 (with solutions).
6 Steps to help you decide whether to optimize your failed content.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel