October 19, 2021
2) NerdWallet blames Google ranking issues in S-1 filing
3) DoorDash Launches Advertising Platform For Brands of All Sizes, With New Self-Serve Capabilities Designed For Restaurants.
DoorDash Makes Ad Platform Official
Today, DoorDash is announcing a suite of advertising offerings that will allow restaurants and brands of all sizes, from local merchants to global brands, to reach new customers and grow their business on the DoorDash marketplace. From existing offerings including promotions in the Offers Hub and homepage banners, to new solutions including the launch of Sponsored Listings, there are multiple tools available for brands to get in front of their customers all the way through to the point of sale.
4) Google Performance Report Updated For News & Page Experience Filter – You May See Spike In Data.
5) Facebook Announces New Shopping Events for the Holidays, Including Live Shopping and #BuyBlack Initiatives.
7) Now every Twitter web user can ‘soft block’ annoying followers.
11) How publishers can engage and convert casual readers: Key insights from INMA report.
More insights to explore…
How it started, how it’s going: Performance advertising on Twitter.
How to Master the Art of Using Content in the Sales Process.
How to Run Holiday Promotions for Service-Based Businesses.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel