March 9, 2022
1) Google: One Site Won’t Always Rank Above Another Site.
3) Google: CSS Colors Are Not a Google Ranking Factor.
Google’s John Mueller said on Twitter “we generally don’t use color as a factor.” He then added “but CSS tweaks can include a lot more than just color changes.”
4) Facebook and Instagram cut the reach of Russian state media.
5) Google removed App campaign placement data from Ads and AdWords API reports.
6) Instagram adds auto-captions to videos.
7) Reddit quarantines r/Russia due to ‘high volume’ of misinformation.
8) Pinterest Adds Hebrew Language Support, Expanding Access to Millions More Users.
9) Google touts 270% YoY growth in Progressive Web App installs on desktop.
10) Facebook is shutting down its college student-only social network, Campus.
11) Google’s Removed Over 31,000 Chinese YouTube Channels for Coordinated Influence Operations in the Last 7 Months.
12) In China too, the metaverse is the next big thing.
More insights to explore…
Gen Z shuns display ads, but loves native advertising.
50+ Easy & Creative March Marketing Ideas (With Examples!).
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel