April 9, 2021
Core Web Vitals are the speed metrics that are part of Google’s Page Experience signals used to measure user experience. The metrics measure visual load with Largest Contentful Paint (LCP), visual stability with Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS), and interactivity with First Input Delay (FID).
Just to set expectations, remember that there are over 200 ranking factors. I wouldn’t expect much improvement from improving Core Web Vitals. It’s unknown how much they will impact rankings but it’s not likely to be a strong signal, especially considering many of the page experience components were already used by Google to determine rankings.
4) Supreme Court TCPA ATDS ruling a big win for telemarketers.
6) Google Search Cameos for product searches.
10) Go read this feature on how India’s digital revolution started with missed calls.
12) Facebook Ads vs. Google Ads: Which is better for your brand?
14) Why you should use WhatsApp business in 2021.
16) A marketer’s quick guide to dynamic ads.
17) Supply chain forecasting methods: preventing storms and predicting trends.
19) How to use video for link building.
20) 9 Common characteristics of top Shopify stores.
More insights to explore…
10 Psych principles to attract and grow your audience.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz