September 2, 2021
1) Trello adds new free features and introduces new tier for small businesses.
2) Google Chat: This new feature makes tracking tasks easier.
3) Case Study: We bought 3 affiliate keyword research gigs on Fiverr.
We bought and rated 3 keyword research gigs for SEO on Fiverr. See what we got and the overall quality of these SEO gigs.
4) Google Ads includes impression share data in custom columns.
5) YouTube is forcing the popular Groovy Discord music bot offline.
6) Walmart unveils cross-channel ad exchange built on first-party shopper data.
7) India’s revised payment storage rules will likely complicate online card transactions.
9) Google: Clicks on newsletter emails don’t help you rank better in search.
10) New WhatsApp Pay shortcut will help you send payments quickly.
11) Spotify will let all US-based Anchor podcasters sell subscriptions.
13) LinkedIn publishes new guide on using organic and paid strategies to maximize branding impact.
14) Delta variant has marketers less eager to return to in-person events this year.
16) YouTube will force creators to use 2-step verification on Google accounts starting this year.
18) Snapchat announces new updates for its scan tool, including new scan shopping options.
20) 7 Cross-channel marketing mistakes you can’t afford to make.
More insights to explore…
7 ways to use social media for market research.
The top 15 best sales blogs to help you close more deals.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel