October 18, 2021
1) Facebook: An Update on How We Count People for Ads Planning and Measurement.
2) Twitter launches Spark audio creator program to boost Spaces.
3) Canva is getting into video.
Introducing Canva Video Suite
Launched in 2013, Canva emerged during the design renaissance, around the same time that Sketch, Figma and InVision were crashing the Adobe party. Unlike the others, Canva focused on democratization of design, creating a UI that allowed anyone to make just about anything, from slide decks to t-shirts to social media assets.
Today, Canva continues on that trajectory in the world of video.
The Canva video software offers a scene-focused interface, meaning that users can break down their video into easy-to-manage pieces. From there, they can trim scenes (coming soon), manage multiple audio tracks and use in-editor video previews to check their work.
6) TikTok Publishes New Playbook for Auto Marketers in the App, Including a Range of General Ad Tips.
8) The next generation of ad optimization for publishers.
10) Introducing Reels Ads Placements via the Instagram Marketing API.
More insights to explore…
The next big thing in podcasts is talking back.
3 tips for winning with real-time, inventory-driven ads.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel