October 26, 2021
3) Business reopening have flattened while new leisure and hospitality openings drove growth, according to Yelp.
A surge in consumer interest for nightlife, fitness and entertainment may indicate less hesitancy among consumers to engage in activities where it’s difficult or impossible to socially distance.
Eighty-five percent of temporarily closed businesses in the U.S. since the onset of the pandemic have reopened as of September 30, 2021, according to Yelp. Overall new business openings nationwide have flattened out, despite the leisure, hospitality and beauty industries driving growth. And consumer interest in nightlife, fitness and entertainment has largely exceeded 2019 levels.
4) Amazon says sellers are doing great on its marketplace, as regulators turn up the heat.
5) Alibaba Faces New Threat: an Evolving Chinese Shopper.
How to Add Website to Bing Search Engine – Submit Site to Bing Webmaster Tools
How to submit your website to the Bing search engine. Follow along to learn how to submit your website using Bing Webmaster Tools. First, we’re going to verify your website using the Yoast plugin on WordPress, then we’re going to submit your sitemap so that you can start getting indexed and found on Bing.
7) How Chrome’s new location extension saves international marketers time and avoids errors.
9) TikTok set to become top social media platform in 2022, leaving rivals in its wake.
10) Microsoft Advertising launches new Tours and Activities ad format in open beta.
11) Google Survey Asks You If You Want Ad Free Search Results for Paid Subscription.
12) Snapchat Launches New AR Content Studio to Help Brands Develop Innovative AR Campaigns.
More insights to explore…
Growing a newsletter from scratch via Instagram: 1 year later, what I learned.
IAB: Advertisers must prioritize utility over cleverness, or lose out on digital boom.
Google Centerpiece Annotation: Primary Content of Page & Site.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel