February 15, 2021
1) British .eu domain owners need to find a European address, fast… or else.
UK-based owners of .eu web domains have been granted a three-month extension to the deadline forcing them to change their registration details to an address in the European Union.
It means that they now have until June 30 before their domains are permanently revoked, at which point they will have had to have either fired up a website builder to create a new online portal, moved their registration address to one in the EU, or simply abandoned their online activities.
2) Almost half a million users duped by Facebook phishing campaign.
3) Google Search turns on passage ranking to help find buried answers.
4) Following Oldsmar attack, FBI warns about using TeamViewer and Windows 7.
5) WordPress Gutenberg improved site performance.
6) The rise and fall of Robinhood and GameStop: what does this say about branding?
7) With one update, this malicious Android app hijacked millions of devices.
8) Retail Reimagined: 9 Trends for the future of physical retail.
9) Case study: Schneider Electric’s digital transformation through centralized search.
10) Microsoft tried to acquire Pinterest, After Microsoft attempt with TikTok Failed.
11) 36 Email opening lines for cold emails that get replies.
12) AI Content Creator: 5 ways it helps your blog grow.
13) Google search dark mode makes ads harder to distinguish from organic listings.
14) Clicks but no conversions? 19 Tips on how to convert paid traffic into qualified leads.
15) Why the ad industry should care about core web vitals – and the impact for publishers who ignore the dreaded “layout shift”.
16) Thinking of starting your own agency? Be prepared.
17) Introducing ‘Interests’, the new iOS widget that helps you discover fresh content right from your home screen.