September 20, 2021
1) Google News: “We’ll send readers directly to publishers’ web pages”.
2) Pinterest brings its shopping features to 7 more countries.
3) Bing Search is testing compact view.
Microsoft is testing a new “compact view” in the Bing search results interface. It is a toggle you can turn on and off that makes the search results page, um, more compact.
4) Instagram adds new ‘Map Search’ tool to maximize business discovery.
5) Google: We do not differentiate between category, filter, tag or search pages.
6) Facebook implements more automated ad targeting to counter data lost via Apple’s ATT update.
7) Adobe adds payment services via PayPal to its Adobe Commerce platform.
8) LinkedIn pages can now publish long-form content.
9) WhatsApp begins testing a yellow pages-style business directory.
10) How do website themes impact SEO?
11) Google titles are changing in search but for the better?
12) The FDA should regulate Instagram’s algorithm as a drug.
More insights to explore…
These metrics predict which readers will pay for news.
Tackling 8,000 Title Tag Rewrites: A Case Study.
The pandemic has changed how SMBs work for good.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2021 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel