June 17, 2022
1) Amazon DSP Advanced Certification launches on the learning console.
3) Bing Adds Visit Site Button to Branded Sidebar Navigation.
A couple weeks ago we reported how Microsoft Bing was testing a branded sidebar search results snippet feature on the left side bar. Well, Bing added a “Visit Site” button to that sidebar at the top – which makes this more visible feature even more visible.
4) LinkedIn Adds New Elements to ‘Creator Mode’ Including Audio Events and New Audience Growth Opportunities.
5) YouTube Launches New Critical Alerts Functionality, Tests Updated Format for Channel Navigation.
6) Instagram Shares New Creative Insights via its ‘We Create’ Brand Support Initiative.
8) PayPal gets its full New York BitLicense, and now lets users transfer crypto to external wallets.
9) Meta: Your Starter Pack to Shops on Facebook and Instagram.
10) US upfront CTV ad spending will exceed $6 billion this year.
11) WhatsApp given a month to fix consumer ToS concerns in Europe.
12) How to increase feature adoption the right way.
More insights to explore…
The ugly economics behind Apple’s new Pay Later system,
Dark Side of The Unsend: The Danger Of Apple iMessage’s New Features.
Cutting through the static: What publishers should consider before tuning into digital audio.
Have an awesome weekend!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel