October 28, 2020
Good Morning & Happy National Chocolate Day.
Almost everyone loves chocolate… the top of the chocolate consumption leaders board ranking is Switzerland with 8.8 Kg per capita (the average per person), Austria with 8.1 Kg & Germany 7.9 Kg.
While US chocolate consumption is only 5kg (about 11pound), the total amount of chocolate consumption by Americans is 2.8 billion pounds (1.2 billion Kg) each year!!!
And Lucille Ball (I Love Lucy), just loves her job at the chocolate factory…
A few things happening:
1) This free Microsoft tool will take any Zoom quiz to the next level.
3) Watching pirated TV content online? Your ISP could be tracking you.
4) Facebook takes its first small steps into the world of cloud gaming.
5) It turns out that there is no optimal number of links on a page, according to Google.
6) Get a peek inside Amazon’s 2020 holiday wish book.
7) Discover how to host virtual events with Fiverr freelancers.
8) How to become a great marketer or marketing manager with authentic advice from people who have actually done it.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz