November 7, 2022
Prices are going up tomorrow!
Only 6 days for the DMIEXPO 2022, November 13-14.
Get Your Tickets Now!
1) Twitter discontinues ad-free articles for Blue subscribers.
2) Google: Links Will Be Less Important As A Ranking Factor In The Future.
3) Apple Offers New Ad Placements In App Store.
Apple is offering two new ad placements on the Today tab and product pages. This controversial move comes on the heels of enhanced privacy measures.
Earlier last month, Apple hinted towards new, coveted placements in the Apple app store in an email invitation to developers.
The rumors are true – Apple officially announced two new advertising placements: the Today tab and the product page ad placements.
4) Google: Size Of Your H1 & Header Fonts Doesn’t Matter For SEO.
5) Amazon Ads now enables brands to programmatically run ads on physical store digital signage through Amazon DSP.
6) Google Business Profile Manager Redirecting to Google Search.
7) Online Safety Bill to return with watered down rules on ‘legal but harmful’ content after free speech backlash.
8) Google puts an end to Google Hangouts once and for all.
9) Bing Image Search Tests Animated Ads.
10) Snapchat’s latest AR shopping experience lets you try and buy eyewear from Amazon.
11) Google: Having Duplicate Content URLs In Sitemap File Won’t Likely Cause Ranking Issues.
12) EBay’s focus on luxury to refurbished goods drives results beat.
More insights to explore…
Netflix Basic with Ads tier still missing a lot of content, just 24 hours from launch.
A resale ‘revolution’: Affluent shoppers embrace secondhand shopping.
New ways to find holiday deals on Google.
Have an awesome week!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel