April 28, 2021
2) The UK is considering creating a ‘Britcoin’ to repair broken Britain.
4) Amazon is opening a hair salon in London to trial new technology.
Amazon’s latest bricks-and-mortar experiment is, unexpectedly, a hair salon. The company is opening its Amazon Salon in London’s East End Spitalfields area, where it says it will trial “the latest industry technology.” This includes an augmented reality app that lets customers see what different hair styles and colors look like on them before they decide on a change.
Unlike the company’s cashierless Go grocery stores (which expanded to London last month), Amazon Salon does not seem to be a beachhead for an industry invasion. “This will be an experiential venue where we showcase new products and technology, and there are no current plans to open any other Amazon Salon locations,” said the company in a blog post.
5) Google local updates adds new indicator & photo updates from visitors.
6) Google product reviews update still seems to be rolling out.
15) 13 Ways to improve your sales outreach emails today.
More insights to explore…
The best proofreading and editing tips (spoiler: don’t do them at the same time).
Fiverr usage and growth statistics: how many people use Fiverr in 2021?
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel