July 13, 2022
1) Google’s Interesting Finds SERP Feature Goes Missing From The Search Results – Maybe It Wasn’t Interesting To Users Anymore.
2) Twitter Adds Back Nofollow Attributes To Links.
3) EU forces Amazon to make it easier to cancel Prime subscriptions in Europe.
Amazon has agreed to simplify the process of canceling Prime in Europe, meaning customers in the region will be able to end their subscription in just two clicks, the European Commission has announced. The changes, which were implemented as of July 1st, should bring to an end the “multiple pages” filled with “distracting information” and “unclear button labels” that Amazon has previously used to add friction to the cancellation process.
4) TikTok Scales Back Live-Stream Commerce Ambitions, Which Could Be a Big Blow for the App.
5) Google Creates a Landing Page with Major Ranking Updates Timeline.
6) Instagram Expands Access to Reels Templates, Adds New Music Recommendations for Reels Clips.
7) Google News Showcase continues to grow in the UK.
8) Mastercard SpendingPulse: US Retail Sales Up 9.5% YoY in June.
9) TikTok abandons ecommerce expansion in Europe and US.
10) In-app consumer spending stalls during first half 2022.
11) Google Clarifies Course Structured Data Requirements.
12) Midcore games now account for 37% of US mobile game revenues.
More insights to explore…
Gen Z’s hunger for 2010s nostalgia is giving Tumblr a new lease of life.
Online Ad Slump Won’t Be a Blip for Google, Facebook, Others.
Have an awesome day!
— Itay Paz
Founder & CEO
Follow Itay: Twitter / Facebook / Linkedin
Copyright 2022 Morning Dough. All rights reserved.
POBox 1822, Kadima, 6092000, Israel